Job: Digital Project Manager (midweight)
Digital Project Manager (midweight)
Fly Digital has a great opportunity for an ambitious, well-disciplined and creative Project Manager with excellent communication skills to join our growing team. You will be responsible for managing websites, mobile apps, eCommerce sites and other projects from concept to delivery across our varied client base working with our in-house and remotely located developers and designers. Reporting to the Company Director you’ll bring a flexible work ethic, an organized and methodical approach to your work and a genuine desire to be a key part of a small but fast growing company.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years client facing Project Management experience in the Digital Industry
- A strong understanding of web/mobile development and design techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of HTML, Photoshop and Coding Languages would be very advantageous
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing concurrent projects from concept, through to execution, testing, delivery and support
- Managing client requests and translating these into briefs & tasks for developers and designers
- Writing and presenting project documentation
- Assisting the team with the company’s Social Media channels, blogs and websites
- Assisting the Company Director on new business proposals and presentations
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted in due course.